Monday, May 7, 2018

Old News: The Valley of the Lords

But you'll never be royals
I've been pretty busy getting married lately, so there hasn't been the abundance of D&D I wish there was. So, no Monday Recap today!

That said, I'm still working on setting up my next campaign, and I've put together a setting reference document for the players. I'm not a huge fan of giving a 30-page document to the party to read over, but my compromise here is that it's mostly player-oriented character information, and the actual lore is short and sweet. Everything else can be used as more of a reference document.

Here's the document, in all its glory!

The Valley of the Lords

If you're interested in the exploration rules, they can be found on page 21. If you happen to see any typos, please let me know and I can update them!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment