Monday, February 19, 2018

Old News: A Sheetload of Monsters

And proud of it.
Once again, life has gotten in the way of D&D. Not that that's a bad thing. Go outside once in a while!

To make up for it, here's a little pet project I've been working on for the past year. It's a google spreadsheet with every official monster printed for D&D 5e, plus a couple books worth of third-party monsters.

Check out the second sheet for abbreviations and sources! If you want to edit it for your own use, you'll have to download it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C5yPh8QSG3gEzeFrp_8GceShJ6UM23SrcQdx6vO9YcI

In other news, this is officially the 200th post on this blog. Hooray! I didn't realize it would be so short...

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that spreadsheet is so handy! I tried and abandoned that project a couple of times, so I know the work that went into it. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been my go-to busywork while listening to podcasts for about a year now. If you have any suggestions for what I can write up next, let me know!

      Delete