|I can go the distance!|
Pegasus (2) – celestial (religion)
- 1d4 Pegasus Hooves: Acts as a hammer. Can be carefully crafted (jeweler’s tools) into 1d6 dice. These dice grant advantage to gaming set checks made to determine the outcome of a dice game, but only when the user did not cheat in any way at the game.
- 1d4 Pegasus Feathers: No immediate use. Can be crafted (calligrapher's supplies) into a pen, or carefully crafted (woodcarver’s tools) into 2 arrows. Arrows made from Pegasus Feathers deal an additional 1d8 radiant damage when they strike Fiends, or 1d12 radiant damage if they strike a Nightmare.
Peryton (2) – monstrosity (nature)
- 1d2 Peryton Antlers: No immediate use. Can be consecrated (no crafting required) into a druidic focus by a druid. The focus requires attunement, and a druid attuned to the focus may cast Bestow Curse once per day. Curse. A creature attuned to the focus loses its shadow, and is vulnerable to necrotic damage.
- 1d4 Peryton Feathers: No immediate use. Can be crafted (calligrapher's supplies) into a pen, or carefully crafted (woodcarver’s tools) into 2 arrows. If a Peryton-feathered arrow is used to make an attack against a humanoid while the attacker is in hiding, the attack does not give away the attacker’s location on a miss.
Piercer (1/2) – monstrosity (nature)
- 1 Piercer Hide: No Immediate use. Can be crafted (leatherworker’s tools) into a cloak that grants advantage on stealth checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
|Now I just want to see a buff Hercules Beetle pixie|
Pixie (1/2) – fey (religion)
- 1 Pinch of Pixie Dust: When sprinkled on a creature, roll 1d10.
- 1-7: The creature gains a flying speed of 60 feet for 1 hour.
- 8: The creature must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or fall unconscious for 1 minute. The creature awakens if it takes damage or if it is shaken or slapped as an action.
- 9: The creature must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be affected by a confusion spell.
- 0: The creature becomes invisible for 1 hour. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying is invisible as long as it is on the creature's person. The effect on the creature ends if it attacks, deals any damage, or casts a spell.
Pseudodragon (1/4) – dragon (nature)
- 1 Vial Pseudodragon Venom: Can be applied to a weapon. When the weapon successfully hits a creature within 1 minute of the poison being applied, the target must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 hour. If the saving throw fails by 5 or more, the target falls unconscious for the same duration, or until it takes damage or another creature uses an action to shake it awake.
|Ya did good, Junebug|
Purple Worm (15) – monstrosity (nature)
- 3d10 Purple Worm Teeth: Acts as a Warhammer. Can be carefully crafted (smith’s tools) into a Maul. 20 of these can be carefully crafted (carpenter’s tools) into a throne that grants advantage to Intimidation checks made by a creature sitting in the throne.
- 6d12 Purple Worm Scales: Acts as a shield. 7 of these can be mastercrafted (smith’s tools) into a set of Plate Armor that grants resistance to acid damage. 50 of these can be carefully crafted into a Warship that gains an AC of 18 and a damage threshold of 25.
- 5 Vials of Purple Worm Poison: Can be applied to a weapon or a piece of ammunition as an action. A creature hit by the poisoned weapon or ammunition must make a DC 19 Constitution saving throw, taking 42 (12d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- 1 Purple Worm Stomach Lining: No immediate use. Can be carefully crafted (leatherworker’s tools) into 4 sets of leather armor that grants acid resistance when worn. Can be crafted (leatherworker’s tools) into a Huge tent that is immune to acid damage.
Quaggoth (2) – humanoid (survival)
- 1d4 Quaggoth Claw: Acts as a Scimitar. When used as a climbing tool, grants advantage on Strength (Athletics) checks made to climb.
- 1 Quaggoth Hide: Acts as a blanket. Can be carefully crafted (leatherworker’s tools) into hide armor that requires attunement. While a creature attuned to the armor is at 10 hit points or fewer, the creature gains advantage on melee attack rolls, and deals an extra 2d6 damage to any target it hits with a melee attack.
Class dismissed! Next week, leave your scalpels at home...
|The scourge of laboratories and adventurers everywhere|
Thanks for reading!