Monday, December 5, 2016

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Jon, and I run some Dungeons and Dragons games. Right now, I am running the following campaigns in 5th Edition:
  1. A semi-weekly campaign set in the Forgotten Realms. We are currently playing Princes of the Apocalypse. There are three players, and we are currently on a holiday hiatus.
  2. An epic-level campaign set in the Abyss. The players are trying to gain enough power to become the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, if they can. We play about once a month.
  3. A 14(!) person campaign set in a home-brewed world. I have divided the group into two subgroups, who are both exploring the same city. We meet about twice a month.
I also write story and music for a small video game company. I won't mention them here, but when something comes up with that I may post it here.

I'd like this blog to accomplish the following goals:
  1. I'd like to make notes and chronicle my games. Currently I keep notes in text documents, I would prefer to have something I can access anywhere and filter by campaign.
  2. I write a lot of home-brew content, both in systems and world building. It'd be nice if I could talk to people about it and get feedback/advice.
  3. Occasionally, I want to support the people and things in my life, whether they are new systems, new adventure modules, or the work I do with my friends on video games. I hope that I can gather some like-minded gamers and Dungeon Masters and create a platform to help out the things I care about.
My current campaigns are either on hiatus, or nearing completion. I will be posting about them intermittently at first, but I hope that when things pick back up I will have plenty of content to share.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment